Home Contents Insurance

Whilst EastendHomes is responsible for insuring the building in which you live, we are not responsible for insuring your personal contents, decoration and belongings (furniture, clothing etc).

Whether you are a tenant or a leaseholder, we strongly advise that you take out your own personal household insurance. Shop around for quotes before you commit yourself as there can be quite a price difference between companies. 

Alternatively, EastendHomes can offer our tenants an insurance scheme via an insurance company. If you choose to join this scheme the insurance premium would be payable with your rent payments. A reduced premium rate is available for elderly persons for a reduced level of cover. If you would like further information contact your housing centre.